Our History

1957

Siena College of Taytay, formerly St. Catherine Academy, was opened during the term of the late Mother Natividad Pilapil, O.P., then Superior General of the Congregation. This was a response to the invitation of the late Cardinal Rufino Santos, Archbishop of Manila.

1960

Father Pedro Hilario, the Parish Priest of Taytay and Mother Ma.Stella Salao, O.P. the first Superior Directress and Principal,were responsible in making possible the opening of the first classes for the first and second year students enrolled. The third and fourth year levels were opened for the succeeding year. The first graduation exercise for fifty (50)graduates.

1965

The Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary education courses were all fully established and accredited by the Department of Education and Culture.

read more