At the heart of our thinking is our desire to give prominence to the formation of mature professionals. Through this, we acknowledge that our disposition towards setting quality standards has its principal focus on academic excellence and good values in the educational scenario. We believe that competence among our clientele is widely encompassing and that challenges are inevitable in the process, thus management of teaching and learning is a serious matter.
With these considerations, the Academic Program aims to:
- offer a wide range of opportunities for human development through an updated curriculum, research-based tasks and work study courses.
- provide avenues for acquisition of knowledge and skills to effect change in one’s personal and societal domains.
- prepare students to be able to respond to the global needs in technology, business, education and services in all fields of enterprise.
- equip students with the tools for professional competence that would enable them to create a mark in their fields of specialization.
- inculcate in the students Christian values reflected through moral and ethical practices.